Sony has designed the HXR- MC2500E with several enhancements over its existing HXR-MC2000E camera model, including an improved ExmorTM R CMOS sensor and new features such as a built-in LED light, OLED viewfinder, Wi-Fi functionality, DV memory recording and a Multi-Interface (MI) Shoe. With these enhancements over previous models, the HXR-MC2500E is an ideal cost-effective solution for event videographers, who desire strong low-light performance, high picture quality, operational flexibility and reliability.
The HXR-MC2500E is a prime example of how weve combined advanced imaging technologies with a host of operational features that the market today needs, said Robbie Fleming, Product Marketing Manager, at Sony Professional Solutions Europe. Our customers now enjoy a more comprehensive product offering from Sony, with this model providing practical functions that professionals need, such as wireless connectivity and longer recording time.
- Highly-sensitive ExmorTM R CMOS sensor and built-in LED light
- The HXR-MC2500E is capable o in low-light or indoor environments.
- Equipped with an OLED Tru-FinderTM electronic viewfinder.
- Wi-Fi/NFC functions for seamless connection to smartphones
- Embedded 32GB internal flash memory enables longer duration recording of more than 150 minutes.
- 26.8mm Wide-Angle Lens
- DV Memory in addition to AVCHD Full HD format support, SD format support includes DV memory