High quality 4k is achieved by a high-speed front-end LSI, which processes mass volume image data from the 1” Exmor RS CMOS sensor – with full pixel readout and no line skipping or pixel binning – resulting in images that exhibit higher resolution and less moiré and jaggies than typical 4K movies.
Moreover, the XAVC S format is incorporated to maximize high-bitrate shooting up to 100 Mbps for professional quality video. The RX10 II also includes functions such as; Picture Profile, S-Log2/S-Gamut, TC/UB, Rec Control, Dual Video Recording, and marker display function.
- 20.2 MP 1” Exmor RS BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- Internal UHD 4K Video & S-Log2 Gamma
- Carl Zeiss 24-200mm f/2.8 Lens (35mm Eq)
- Slow Motion Video at 960 fps
- 3.0” 1228K-Dot Tilting Xtra Fine TFT LCD
- XGA OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- Built-In Wireless and NFC Connectivity
- Low-Light Sensitivity to ISO 12800
- Super Sonicwave Motor for Fast Autofocus