High quality 4k is achieved by a high-speed front-end LSI, which processes mass volume image data from the 1 Exmor RS CMOS sensor with full pixel readout and no line skipping or pixel binning resulting in images that exhibit higher resolution and less moiré and jaggies than typical 4K movies.
Moreover, the XAVC S format is incorporated to maximize high-bitrate shooting up to 100 Mbps for professional quality video. The RX10 II also includes functions such as; Picture Profile, S-Log2/S-Gamut, TC/UB, Rec Control, Dual Video Recording, and marker display function.
- 20.2 MP 1 Exmor RS BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- Internal UHD 4K Video & S-Log2 Gamma
- Carl Zeiss 24-200mm f/2.8 Lens (35mm Eq)
- Slow Motion Video at 960 fps
- 3.0 1228K-Dot Tilting Xtra Fine TFT LCD
- XGA OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- Built-In Wireless and NFC Connectivity
- Low-Light Sensitivity to ISO 12800
- Super Sonicwave Motor for Fast Autofocus