18 – 110 mm zoom covers the most frequently used range for Super 35mm/APS-C movies with a constant F4 maximum aperture. G Lens optical performance delivers image quality that is suitable for 4K production. Sony SMO design minimizes image shift due to lens operation, while high-level zoom control and refined focus add to professional overall performance.
Designed for professional Super 35mm/APS-C production.
- An 18110 mm powered zoom for Super 35 mm/APS-C moviemaking, with constant F4 maximum aperture. G Lens optics deliver high resolution that is ideal for 4K production.
- Smooth Motion Optics
- Sony’s original SMO (Smooth Motion Optics) design and construction minimizes breathing, axial shift, and focus shift while ensuring smooth, quiet operation.
- The lens features a dust and moisture resistant design to provide extra protection and allow for use in challenging environments.
- Smooth powered zoom plus lag-free mechanical manual zoom. Accurate zooming without overshoot or undershoot. Switchable zoom ring direction, smooth slow powered zoom, and more.
- A compact, lightweight design makes this lens ideal for situations that require mobility for active handheld camera work.
- Cinema-standard MOD 0.8 gear teeth are built into the focus ring, enabling the use of follow focuses.