The PrimeCircle XM (manual focus and manual aperture) cinema lenses are now available, featuring smooth focus action with calibrated (one to one) focus scales for precise follow-focus work.
Designed for filmmakers looking for high quality optics and precise focus scales for serious focus-pulling work!
Cost-effective lenses! Budget matching the new generation of 4K cameras offering superb optical performances.
Every single lenses has dedicated and calibrated (in the optical lab) focus scales (right and left) and aperture is geared for dynamic exposure control.
The focus scales are available in metric or imperial (feet) scales, and all the graphics on the barrels are engraved (every single lenses has dedicated calibrated focus barrels) and hand
PRIME CIRCLE XM HIGHLIGHTS
- high resolution and contrast (Zeiss Optics)
- natural color balance and skin tones
- exclusive pastel organic (bokeh) backgrounds
- compact lightweight and ergonomic design
- perfect for handheld, run and gun, drones, gimbals
- precision mechanics with smooth focus feeling
- expanded focus mark spacing
- 95mm cinema standard mount on all the focal lengths
- 90mm filter thread (step down filter rings 77/82/86mm available)
- stainless steel heavy duty bayonet mount
- single one to one engraved focus barrel
- exclusive black velvet technology surface finish (unscratchable super-hard)
- fluorescent scales (glow in the dark) at request
- exclusive PrimeCircle top knurled ultra-grip ring for safety mounting/handling
- geared aperture ring (red code color) left a right scales
- aluminum CNC machined cap with ultra-grip ring