EditShare®, the technology has announced the launch of its Lightworks for Mac Public Beta program.
Lightworks Mac Public Beta v12 New Features
- New Content Manager
- Bins and Groups (previously racks) are now all visible within the content manager.
- Multicam Bins (previously Sync groups) are now all visible within the content manager
- The Search function has been incorporated into the content manager
- Added clips, sub clips, prints, syncs, edits, searches; everything and recent filters to the content manager
- Create and edit filters as well as create filters based on search criteria
- Drag and drop files from the OS directly into an open bin
- Import directly into an existing bin
- Added new Blur effect to the Effects panel
- Support for ProRes MOV export
- Optimised the drawing pipeline all UI elements are now drawn much more efficiently
- Improved Lightworks Play Engine removes the need for the Display Optimisation Field/Frame button
- Improved responsiveness for image display when moving the timeline marker
To help bring users up to speed with the latest changes in Lightworks version 12, users can access several free tutorial videos from the Lightworks Mac Public Beta download page.